Snakes Lacrosse is excited to announce that it will soon be accepting registrations online and in person for its Spring season. Snakes Lacrosse is the only organized youth lacrosse league in Riverside County, CA and the rest of the Inland Empire. The inaugural inter-league play season will kick off in the spring of 2010. Snakes Lacrosse is open to boys in grades 4-8 and is set up by age groups in two different divisions that are the same as other leagues in Southern California to allow our teams to compete in tournaments and play other teams outside our league.
Registration is easy and can be done in person or online starting October 15, 2009. Live registration dates are November 14 at Los
Alamos Sports Park in Murrieta from 11:00am – 4:00pm and on November 21 at Birdsall Sports Park in Temecula from 11:0am – 4:00pm. New and experienced players from any city are welcome to join.
Why Snakes Lacrosse?
· Home Field – Our home field is centrally located to all residents of SW Riverside county. Alta Murrieta Sports Park is just off the I-215 freeway. The field is lined to regulation lacrosse specifications all season long.
· Easy Payment Plans – We are flexible to meet your needs and are capable of accepting your registration payment over time (3 monthly installments) either online or in person.
· Organized Practices – All of our practices are age based and structured to meet development goals.
· Games – All players are guaranteed to participate in at least 10 scheduled games.
· Awards & Recognition – Not only do we provide end of season team awards; we also provide every league member with a participation award and professional pictures.
· Team Website – Each team has its own page with links to game schedules, practices, field locations, and communications from the coaching staff. All games have statistics and scores kept by an authorized league official or team representative. We then compile and publish for all players to see online.
· Custom Uniforms – Every player will get to keep their custom designed uniform at the end of the season.
For more information visit our website at www.snakeslacrosse, or call us at 951-639-9696.